- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization.
- We cannot accept returns on decorated or washed garments under any circumstances.
- Returns due to customer error will be subject to a restocking fee based on the quantity and nature of the products. There is a minimum restocking fee of $5.00.
- Freight charges will be deducted.
- Order processing charges 8% of order total will be deducted from all orders. 25% restocking fee will be deducted from refund on brands included (Port Authority, Port & Company, District Made & Sport-Tek; please also refer product page for return note.
- Customer will be responsible for return shipping and all charges incurred.
- All claims for shortages, damages, etc. must be made within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- No return request will be accepted if the item(s) shipped from the manufacturer warehouse.
- No goods will be accepted for return after two weeks from the date of invoice.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify the accuracy of style, color, size and quantity on orders shipped to parties other than the buyer prior to decorating.
- We do not offer any exchange. Please do not request for exchange, you should place new order for your required items.
- We do not accept returns for Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island and Puerto Rico orders.
- We don't accept returns of any type of under garments.
Returns Procedure for US Orders:
- Email at support[@]ApparelChoice.com requesting a Return Authorization (RA) for the full or partial order; be sure to include your invoice number.
- We will send out the RA number and return instructions through email in 72 hours.
- Prepare the package with full or partial order you want to return and put RA inside the package.
- Attach return label on the package. ( Label will be provided if return is caused by a mistake or incorrect shipment )
- Ship the package through any service. Once the package is received by our warehouse, credit will be applied to the credit card you used for purchase.